Download our Complete Services Guide
Our Services Guide provides complete descriptions of all our fire and life safety services, a mapping of services to sectors, plus information about our:
- Quality Management Program
- Health and Safety Program
- Corporate Security Program
PLC offers independent third-party reviews by professionals who understand specific industries, conditions of use, and the applicable safety standards. Our staff are members of CSA, NFPA, and building and fire code committees; because of our involvement in the development of national and international codes and standards, our engineers are extremely adept at interpreting and applying these requirements.
Our staff are members of various code development committees (CSA, NFPA, ULC); because of our involvement in the development of national and international codes and standards, our engineers are extremely adept at interpreting and applying these requirements.
Identify hazards associated with a modification or design reviews are conducted to address one or more of the following:
- Confirm that modifications meet industry standards
- Confirm that protection features are adequate
- Confirm that protection features satisfy conditions of use
- Confirm that regulatory requirements are met
- Ensure that alternate compliance features are adequate and properly documented
PLC’s reviews are documented and provided to the client in a letter or report.