Fire Safety Program Audits
Owners and operators have a legal and ethical responsibility to ensure that their buildings and or facilities are compliant with fire safety code and standards. Fire emergencies can result in property damage, injuries, and death. PLC’s Fire Safety Program Audits assist clients in improving Fire Protection and overall Life Safety programs while satisfying all regulatory commitments. Our Audits are incompliance to regional (e.g., provincial, state), national, and international codes and standards, and can be completed as part of a periodic or ongoing effort.
How PLC Can Help
Audits are usually initiated by a facility owner or manager to satisfy regulatory commitments, mandated by the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). However, regular audits are an effective means of proactively improving fire and life safety programs, and can identify potential problems before they arise to the level of regulatory concern.
PLC’s certified lead auditors are experienced with the audit standards of the following organizations:
- International Standards Organization (ISO)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
PLC offers a range of client-oriented, timely, and cost-effective audits, including:
- Fire Protection Program Audits
- Fire safety system inspection, testing, and maintenance program audits
- Facility Condition Inspections
- Life Safety Audits
- Emergency Response Audits
How Can We Help?
Download our Complete Services Guide
Our Services Guide provides complete descriptions of all our fire and life safety services, a mapping of services to sectors, plus information about our:
- Quality Management Program
- Health and Safety Program
- Corporate Security Program