Since 1983, PLC Fire Safety Engineering (PLC) has provided professional engineering services in fire and explosion protection and prevention to clients across Canada and internationally. PLC prides itself as being comprised of industry experts that excel in the development of innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions. We consistently rank over 90% in overall client satisfaction scores, we continue to strive to serve our clients and the broader community to engineer a fire safe and accessible world. We thank you for putting your trust in PLC.
To provide quality fire safety engineering services to support our clients’ loss control objectives and/or assist in their understanding of technical issues related to fire and explosions.
Our vision is to be a trusted leader in fire safety through the development of technical staff excellence, establishing a high level of ethical practice and working with our clients to meet their safety objectives
- Strict adherence to the code of ethics of our professional association
- Continuing education for professional staff development
- Listening to our client’s needs and priorities
- The appropriate technical solutions to meet client objectives
- Long term solutions to meet clients
- The environment
- Teamwork and input from all team members
- Communication for effective project execution
- Continuous improvement in quality of our services
- The health & safety of our clients and our employees