We excel in the development of innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to meet the fire and life safety goals of clients across many sectors. We are committed to making the world a safer place and we are looking for qualified candidates who share this commitment.
- 10+ years fire protection engineering experience, with a focus on code consulting, or Architectural experience with extensive code consulting knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of Canadian national and provincial building and fire codes
- Extensive client relationship management during the various stages of a project (code review, design, construction, commissioning, AHJ interface)
- An active member of fire protection or other industry-based organization
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Applied Science
- Professional Engineer certification or Registered Member of MAA or equivalent
- Proficient and efficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to quickly learn and apply newly acquired skills
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Valid Drivers Licence, onsite work is required on project sites.
- Literacy skills, be able to read, write and communicate proficiently in English.
Benefits: We Offer A Comprehensive Compensation Packing Including:
- Minimum of 3 weeks of vacation
- Medical/health coverage
- Retirement investment plan
- Flexible hours
- Remote work options
- Competitive salaries
Complete the Form Below and Attach Your Resume and Cover Letter
PLC Fire Safety Solutions is committed to diversity and aims to create a healthy and rewarding environment for all qualified individuals. We welcome applications from those who represent the diversity of the people we proudly serve, including, but not limited to, visible minorities, women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, and individuals of all genders and sexual orientation.
We sincerely thank all who apply and express an interest in PLC, however only those that qualify will be contacted.